Warren Buffett's Top 5 Investing Tips
Covid-19 has impacted and changed everyone’s lives in so many ways and it is going to take time to recover from such a global epidemic.
With social distancing restrictions starting to ease (in the hope of returning to a new form of normal) we want to take this opportunity to focus on the positive of today, while also being understanding and respectful to those who have encountered the adverse effects of Covid-19 hardship.
During tough times there is always a lesson, which may be to get smarter and more prepared for the next tough times.
Warren Buffett is one of the world's most influential investors, business tycoons and philanthropists with a net worth of US$88.9 billion as of December 2019, making him the fourth wealthiest person in the world.
While we can't all be Warren Buffett, we can all learn from others in how to be a better investor.
TOP 5 INVESTING TIPS
1. Learn and adapt to change and don’t get emotional (which is probably the hardest investment challenge).
2. Invest only in things that you understand.
3. It is much better to buy a wonderful investment at a fair price; rather than a fair investment at a wonderful price.
4. The price is what you pay, the value is what you get. The secret is to buy quality when the price is right.
5. Predicting rain doesn’t count but building an ark does. We may not know when the change or crash may come, but we can be smart and develop a forward-thinking strategy.
Contact us for all your investing needs for Real Estate in Melbourne.