102/314 Pascoe Vale Road Essendon
Sold by Pennisi
• One double bedroom with built-in robes
• Chic central bathroom
• Open living area opening to a fully undercover terrace
• Well-appointed kitchen
• Genuine work from home Study
• Mirrored splashbacks, soft-close drawers, stainless steel cooking appliances, and • dishwasher
• Split-system heating/cooling
• European laundry
• Blockout blinds
• Double-glazed windows
• Excellent video intercom, plus lift to secure foyer
• Car space and storage cage
Walking distance to Strathmore Station, local shops, Woodland Street cafes, popular schools (zoned to Strathmore Secondary College), Five Mile Creek Reserve and easy access to Citylink.
Light-filled and generous in design together with a long list of inclusions make this one of the best on offer.
Built In Robes
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.