3/8 Newstead Street Maribyrnong
Private and secure, this ground-floor two-bedroom apartment in a recently refurbished block is located in the heart of the Maribyrnong River precinct.
• Two large bedrooms, both with robes
• Spacious living room opening to a private courtyard perfect for entertaining
• Separate kitchen and meals area
• Modern bathroom with laundry facilities
• Car spot on title
• Updated carpets and timber floors in kitchen
• Excellent security with window and door locks
An inspiring million dollar location on the doorstep of the Maribyrnong River with bike and walking trails. Walking distance to transport and just a short car ride from Highpoint, Flemington Racecourse and Showgrounds.
The Numbers: (approximately)
• Body Corporate Fees - $500 per quarter
• Water Rates - $350 per quarter
• Council Rates - $320 per quarter
Vacant and ready to move in, this truly is a wonderful opportunity in a riverside location.
Pennisi Real Estate Essendon wish you every success with your property hunt!
Built In Robes
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.