Enjoy the best of seaside living, with everything at your doorstep.
• Flexible floor plan offers 4 or 5 bedrooms and 3 or 4 living zones
• Bright open plan kitchen and casual dining
• Main living area overlooking the lovely landscaped and productive gardens
• Study or formal dining currently setup as a quaint reading room
• 2 family bathrooms
• Indoor-outdoor lifestyle, including undercover deck
• North facing floor to ceiling windows overlooking the rear gardens
• Studio workshop garage
• Remote-control gates
• Central heating & cooling plus additional split system
• Solar panels
• Granite benchtops
• Plenty of room for boats, kayaks, vans, or extra cars
Located in the friendly Village of Altona within easy walk or ride to Kooringal Golf Course and Altona Beach, with swimming and sailing from the Altona or Williamstown Yacht club. Surrounded by nature reserves for walking, cycling, picnics, and bird watching. Fabulous dog parks and facilities such as the Apex Off-Leash Dog Park and Seaholme Dog Beach. Close to local shops, various Kindergartens, Primary and High Schools, easy walk to Westona Railway Station, but unaffected by railway noise.
This property offers so much more than a home, it offers the complete seaside lifestyle.
INSPECTIONS DURING COVID19:
To protect our community, we invite you to utilise our online Property Tools before booking an appointment.
If you are satisfied with the property photos and location, and you are in a position to purchase broadly within the indicated price, please call or email our team to arrange a private one-on-one viewing, or to register for one of our open inspections.
When your booking is confirmed, we’ll greet you at the property with a smile (hidden behind our mask) and a squirt of sanitiser, then it's business as usual!