This double-fronted Strathmore classic hosts plenty of period features with high ceilings, polished floors, large rooms and set on a 650 square meter block.
- 3 large and bright double bedrooms, main with ensuite
- Open plan living, kitchen, and meals area overlooking a great sized backyard
- Gleaming central bathroom
- Separate laundry with 2nd toilet and shower
- Exceptional timber panelling, polished timber floors and lead-light windows and doors
- Towering ornate ceilings and welcoming grand hallway reflecting the era's elegance
- Ducted heating and split system cooling
- Single lock up garage with ample driveway space
An exceptional family location within a premium street, walking proximity to the Napier Street shopping strip and Strathmore Station. Zoned for Strathmore Secondary College with Napier Park at your doorstep.
Words and photos don't do justice to the wonderful feel you get the minute you enter this charming home.
INSPECTIONS DURING COVID19:
To protect our community, we invite you to utilise our online Property Tools before booking an appointment.
If you are satisfied with the property photos and location, please book an inspection using the button above.
When your booking is confirmed, we'll greet you at the property with a smile (hidden behind our mask) and a squirt of sanitiser, then it's business as usual!