This spacious rear townhouse makes an ideal entry into sought-after Niddrie. With its versatile design and emphasis on indoor-outdoor entertaining you are sure to love this one.
• Boasting three double bedrooms, all with built-in robes
• Open-plan living and dining opening out to two spacious, decked courtyards
• Well-appointed kitchen
• Stylish central bathroom and separate second toilet
• Stainless steel appliances
• Heating and cooling throughout
• Superb Jarrah timber floors
• Single remote controlled garage with internal access
• Additional on-title parking space
Instant access to local primary and secondary schools, public transport, Keilor Road shopping precinct, cafes and restaurants.
The home's inviting interior is filled with natural northerly light, and while immediately liveable, offers the excellent opportunity to upgrade and improve over time.
Pennisi Real Estate Essendon wish you every success with your property hunt.
INSPECTIONS DURING COVID19:
To protect our community, we invite you to utilise our online Property Tools before booking an appointment.
If you are satisfied with the property photos and location, and you are in a position to purchase broadly within the indicated price, please call or email our team to arrange a private one-on-one viewing, or to register for one of our open inspections.
When your booking is confirmed, we’ll greet you at the property with a smile (hidden behind our mask) and a squirt of sanitiser, then it's business as usual!