Set in an oasis of private gardens and fruit trees, this 3-bedroom home has lots to like for homeowners and will no doubt appeal to the developer or long-term investor.
• Three bedrooms, main with walk-in robe
• Formal Lounge
• Kitchen and spacious meals area
• Games/rumpus room
• Bathroom with spa
• Rear alfresco area
• Single garage plus carport and workshop
• Generous garden with abundant fruit trees
• Set on a beautiful block of land 655m2
• Ducted heating and split system air conditioner
Handy distance to everything you would expect from this prime tucked away location.
This brick veneer home is sure to impress not only homebuyers but also investors and developers-subject to all relevant approvals.
In an ongoing effort to protect our community, we invite you to utilise our online Property Tools before booking an appointment. If you are satisfied with the property photos and location, and in a position to purchase broadly within the indicated price, please call or email our team to arrange a private one-on-one viewing, or register to attend one of our open inspections.