Renovated and looking for someone to love.
• Two good size bedrooms with wardrobes
• Spacious separate lounge room
• New kitchen with gas cooking and plenty of cupboard and bench space
• Meals and dining area
• Separate laundry
• Renovated bathroom
• Single lock-up garage and room for one car in the driveway
• Heating and air conditioning
• A lovely quaint garden at the front
• Good sized paved courtyard and pergola out the back
Ideal location with seamless access to Woodlands Park, North Essendon Village cafés, shopping centres, Keilor Road trams, Glenbervie Station, excellent public & private schools, airports, DFO Essendon, freeways and Citylink into the CBD.
Ready to move into, it must be seen to be believed.
In an ongoing effort to protect our community, we invite you to utilise our online Property Tools before booking an appointment. If you are satisfied with the property photos and location, and in a position to purchase broadly within the indicated price, please call or email our team to arrange a private one-on-one viewing, or register to attend one of our open inspections.