- Two good sized bedrooms, master with walk-in robe
- Modern bathroom with double shower
- Kitchen and dining area with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and stone benchtop
- Light-filled open plan living area
- European laundry
- High ceilings
- Split system air-conditioning and electric panel heating
- Intercom system and security entry to main foyer
- Secure remote gateway entry with car space on title via right of way.
Boasting prominent street frontage, this two-storey townhouse is positioned in a prime location amongst the vibrant Union Road shopping, cafe and business precinct. Surrounded by key amenities, you've got Union Road tram and bus at your doorstep and Ascot Vale Train Station an easy walk, all within 5km of Melbourne's CBD.
Large private balcony with views overlooking Union Road.
In an ongoing effort to protect our community, we invite you to utilise our online Property Tools before booking an appointment. If you are satisfied with the property photos and location, please use the button above to request an inspection or call 03 9379 5616.
Pennisi Real Estate Essendon wish you every success with your property hunt!