Set well back from the street in a unique, private, peaceful and quiet cul-de-sac, this townhouse delivers an executive environment of quality, space and outstanding inner-urban convenience.
• 2 double bedrooms with a private sunny courtyard
• Central downstairs bathroom, with full-size tub
• European laundry
• Expansive open-plan living area, with abundant natural light
• Large entertainers' terrace
• Separate powder room
• Beautifully appointed kitchen complete with stainless steel cooking appliances
• Central heating and cooling throughout with ambient Heat & Glo fireplace in the lounge
• Stone benchtops and hardwood floors
• Robes in all bedrooms
• Under-stair storeroom
• Lockup garage and anchor security doors throughout
This trendy location is within easy walking distance to almost everything.
• 58 tram and bus
• Brunswick North primary School
• North West Brunswick Kindergarten
• Union Square shopping
• Sydney Road’s famous restaurant strip
• Easy access to Universities, Parkville Medical Precinct, CBD, Melbourne airport and Citylink.
Filled with natural light, you will love the home's custom-designed interior and leafy outlook in addition to the divine location.
In an ongoing effort to protect our community, we invite you to utilise our online Property Tools before booking an appointment. If you are satisfied with the property photos and location, and in a position to purchase broadly within the indicated price, please call or email our team to arrange a private one-on-one viewing, or register to attend one of our open inspections.