A fantastic opportunity for professionals and investors alike.
• Oversized 1-bedroom apartment
• Open-plan living
• Timber floorboards
• Stainless steel appliances
• Modern bathroom
• Euro style laundry
• Private and undercover balcony
• Mirrored built-in robes
• Heating and cooling
• Plenty of cupboard space
• Secure entrance
• Lift access from basement car space and storage cage
Close to trams, cafes, restaurants, shops, schools, parks, Essendon DFO and freeway/CityLink access.
The Numbers: (Approximately)
• Body Corporate Fees - $642 per quarter
• Council Rates - $238 per quarter
• Water Rates - $141 per quarter
Move in or invest - perfect either way!
In an ongoing effort to protect our community, we invite you to utilise the online Property Tools before booking an appointment to view this property.
If you are satisfied with the photos and location, and in a position to purchase broadly within the indicated price, please call 03 9379 5616 or email [email protected] to arrange a private one-on-one inspection.
Pennisi Real Estate Essendon wish you every success with your property hunt!