Easy access ground floor apartment located at the rear of this beautifully maintained block, in the always popular Aberfeldie.
• Large bedroom with built-in robe and ensuite
• Contemporary kitchen with stone benchtops
• Stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
• An abundance of natural light
• Laundry facilities
• Intercom and secure entry foyer
• Undercover off-street parking space on title
The Numbers: (approximately)
• Body Corporate Fees - $1888 per year
• Water Rates - $554 per quarter
• Council Rates - $295 per quarter
At one end of the street you will find Riverside Park and the Maribyrnong River. At the other end is Buckley Street cafes, restaurants and shops, with easy access to bus routes and Essendon Station.
In an ongoing effort to protect our community, we invite you to utilise the online Property Tools before booking an appointment to view this property.
If you are satisfied with the photos and location, and in a position to purchase broadly within the indicated price, please call 03 9379 5616 or email [email protected] to arrange a private one-on-one inspection.
Pennisi Real Estate Essendon wish you every success with your property hunt!