Light and bright interior comprising 1 double bedroom with built-in robes, a stylish central bathroom and separate powder room - both with stone-top vanities and floor-to-ceiling tiles. Add to this an open lounge/meals area and stone-bench kitchen complete with soft-close drawers, tiled splashbacks and AEG cooking appliances.
• Split-system heating and cooling
• Sunny north-facing balcony
• Hardwood floors
• European laundry
• Lift to secure entry foyer
• Lower-level parking space & storage cage
• Strathmore Station virtually across the road
• Walking distance to Woodland Street cafes, shops, popular schools (Strathmore Secondary College zone), Cross Keys Reserve and Moonee Ponds Creek Trail
• Easy Citylink access
Boutique inner-urban living with secure surrounds and unbeatable convenience, this apartment is a must-see for first-time buyers and blue-chip investors alike.
In an ongoing effort to protect our community, we invite you to utilise the online Property Tools before booking an appointment to view this property.
If you are satisfied with the photos and location, and in a position to purchase broadly within the indicated price, please call 03 9379 5616 or email [email protected] to arrange a private one-on-one inspection.
Pennisi Real Estate Essendon wish you every success with your property hunt!