Top floor apartment located at the rear of this beautifully maintained block.
• Large bedroom with built-in robes
• Ensuite with shower over the bath
• Bright, light-filled, generous living area with parquetry floors
• Contemporary kitchen with electric appliances
• Intercom and security entry foyer
• Communal laundry facilities
• Off-street gated remote parking
The Numbers: (approximate)
• Body Corporate Fees - $825 per quarter
• Water Rates - $300 per quarter
• Council Rates - $265 per quarter
Close proximity to Rose Street shopping strip, Essendon Train Station, Queens Park, Puckle Street, reputable schools, and a city-bound tram along Pascoe Vale Road.
Top floor apartment with city views!
In an ongoing effort to protect our community, we invite you to utilise the online Property Tools before booking an appointment or attending one of our open homes.
If you are satisfied with the photos and location, and in a position to purchase broadly within the indicated price, please call 03 9379 5616 or email [email protected] to arrange a private one-on-one inspection or check our advertised opens.
Pennisi Real Estate Essendon wish you every success with your property hunt!