- Manicured gardens and timeless period-inspired facade
- A bright interior with high ceilings
- A large ground-floor master bedroom with a walk-in robe and ensuite
- Two additional upstairs bedrooms (both with built-in robes)
- Central bathroom
- Elegant front lounge that flows through to the open-plan dining and living areas
- Timber kitchen with a pantry, quality appliances & dishwasher
- Ducted heating & evaporative cooling
- Under-stair storage
- Full-size laundry to a secondary courtyard
- External blinds
- Leadlight windows
- Ornate plasterwork
Zoned to Buckley Park College. Close to Keilor Road restaurants, trams, shops, schools, sporting facilities and CityLink access.
Private undercover courtyard with brick paving, plus a sought-after double garage (remote control) and additional driveway parking spaces for multiple vehicles.
All inspections are held in accordance with current government guidelines. If you are satisfied with the property photos, floor plan (when available) and location, please look out for our open times advertised on Tuesdays, or email [email protected] to arrange an inspection.
Pennisi Real Estate Essendon wish you every success with your property hunt!