In 1991, Andrew Pennisi joined his father and set about building the company that is today regarded Australia wide for its achievements both here and overseas. Andrew is now Leader, Trainer, Supervisor and Motivator of a highly skilled and enthusiastic team.
Sam Pennisi established Pennisi Real Estate Essendon in January 1973 at the age of 33 with a staff of only two. Today, the company employees a team of over 20 and is the oldest Real Estate agency in the City of Moonee Valley celebrating a prestigious 40 years in early 2013.
The business has more than doubled in the last ten years to total sales in excess of $100 million and a management department incorporating more than 700 properties demonstrating that although we have been around for a while; we still know what it takes to stay on top.
The Pennisi partnership comprises a hand-picked team chosen as much for the people skills and professional qualifications as for their life experiences. We back this up with demanding standards and quality customer service so that we are left with a team of people you feel comfortable inviting into your home.
Pennisi Real Estate Essendon's many achievements include:
- Three time winner - Highest Volume of Residential Sales - First National
- Two time winner - Highest Value of Sales - First National
- Three time winner - Highest Number of New Properties Managed - First National
- Winner - Most Improved Office - Australasian Real Estate Awards
- Five time finalist - Office of the Year - Australasian Real Estate Awards
- Many times nominated in the Moonee Valley Small Business Awards