The Oldest Agency in the City of Moonee Valley
REQUEST A FREE APPRAISAL
In 1991, Andrew Pennisi joined his father and set about building the company that is today regarded Australia-wide for its achievements both here and overseas. Andrew is now Leader, Trainer, Supervisor and Motivator of a highly skilled and enthusiastic team.
Sam Pennisi established Pennisi Real Estate Essendon in January 1973 at the age of 33 with a staff of only two. Today, the company employees a team of over 15 and is the oldest Real Estate agency in the City of Moonee Valley, celebrating a prestigious 45 years in early 2018.
The business has more than doubled in the last ten years, generating close to $100 million in sales annually, and includes a property management department with one of the largest privately owned rental divisions in Melbourne, demonstrating that although we've been around for a while, we still know what it takes to stay on top.
The Pennisi partnership comprises a hand-picked team chosen as much for their people skills and professional qualifications as for their life experiences. We back this up with demanding standards and quality customer service so that we are left with a team of people you feel comfortable inviting into your home.
READ CLIENT REVIEWS
Pennisi Real Estate Essendon's many achievements include:
- Three time winner - Highest Volume of Residential Sales - First National
- Two time winner - Highest Value of Sales - First National
- Three time winner - Highest Number of New Properties Managed - First National
- Winner - Most Improved Office - Australasian Real Estate Awards
- Five time finalist - Office of the Year - Australasian Real Estate Awards
- Many times nominated in the Moonee Valley Small Business Awards