- recommendations as to products or services;
- fulfilment of legal obligations and compliance with the law;
- responses to product, service, or information requests;
- processing of applications;
- identification of products and services that may benefit clients;
- contacting clients regarding products and services;
- administering and managing real estate and all real estate transactions;
- general administration and management of all products and services provided by Pennisi Real Estate including sales, market and rental information;
- communicating including sending newsletters.
- accurate, complete and up-to-date;
- stored in a secure computer database and protected from misuse, theft or loss;
- not disclosed, without the consent of clients for whom Personal Information is held, other than to the extent necessary for the above purposes and other than to contractors, auditors and legal and accounting firms for whom personal information is used in respect of business transactions on behalf of clients.
10. All sales are publicly disclosed when the sale price is registered with the Land Titles office.