Set on a wider than usual 28-metre frontage allotment in the heart of Keilor East, this classic sixties 4 bedroom family home provides an environment of immediate comfort and outstanding urban convenience along with excellent opportunities for those looking to renovate, rebuild or redevelop, subject to normal council approvals.
• Four bedrooms all with built-in robes
• Front lounge and dining leading through to the updated kitchen and meals area
• Step outside to discover a substantial backyard garden complete with dual driveways and a large undercover patio
• Spotless central bathroom and separate toilet
• Separate laundry with second shower
• Around the corner from Dinah Parade shops
• Walking distance to Milleara Road buses, Centreway shops and cafes, popular primary and secondary schools including PEGS and Keilor East Leisure Centre
• Easy freeway access
Offering a brilliant block with loads of scope, this one is a must-see.
PLEASE NOTE: Our team is working extended hours to accommodate private inspections, however appointments are limited.
If after viewing the virtual tour you are satisfied with the property and in a position to purchase broadly within the indicated price, please call 9379 5616 or email [email protected] to arrange a private viewing.
When your booking is confirmed, we’ll greet you at the property with a smile (hidden behind our mask) and a squirt of sanitiser, then it's business as usual!
Pennisi Real Estate Essendon wish you every success with your property hunt and thank you for your cooperation and understanding during this time.