Please note, this property is available for virtual inspection, while in lockdown.
Benefiting from serene and uninterrupted views of Green Gully and Taylors Creek, this freestanding villa offers a light-filled interior, quality build all in a low maintenance environment.
• Contemporary open-plan family kitchen, lounge and dining room
• 3 generous bedrooms
• Main bedroom with private modern ensuite and walk-in-robe
• Un-disrupted flow of indoor/outdoor covered alfresco area, offering a private and low-maintenance entertaining space
• Separate main bathroom
• Laundry with moderate storage space and separate toilet
• Automated double garage with internal entry, as well as additional off-street visitor parking
• Kitchen with stone bench tops and tiled glass splash-backs
• 900 mm Smeg stainless steel cooker & Miele dishwasher
• Ducted heating and cooling
• Polished hardwood Tasmanian Oak floors
• Alarm system and modern blinds
Close to Keilor Village shops, cafes and eateries, with easy access to Brimbank Park, walking trails, local library, freeways, public & independent schools and a reliable bus service.
A superb opportunity for any enthusiastic downsizer, young family or astute investor less than 25 mins to Melbourne's iconic CBD.
In an ongoing effort to protect our community, we invite you to utilise the online Property Tools before booking an appointment to view this property.
If you are satisfied with the photos and location, and in a position to purchase broadly within the indicated price, please call 03 9379 5616 or email [email protected] to arrange a private one-on-one inspection.
Pennisi Real Estate Essendon wish you every success with your property hunt!