Pennisi Real Estate Essendon is the longest established Real Estate Agency in Moonee Valley and is committed to the very highest standards of ethics and client care. Our team proudly work to standards which are the highest in the industry.
Working Monday to Friday with no weekends, the role is ideally suited to someone with a background in Property Management. Our ever-improving systems are designed to allow our team to focus on nurturing our clients and delivering on our landlords’ investment goals. You will be supported with both a Leasing Team and an Inspection Manager to assist in your role.
You will be supported with both a Leasing Team and an Inspection Manager to assist in your role.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing landlord and tenant relationships.
- Managing and overseeing the day-to-day responsibilities of a Property Management Portfolio.
- Keeping accurate records of all client communications.
- Coordinating with the Marketing and Leasing team and providing regular accurate feedback to our landlords.
We are seeking applicants with:
- The ability to build strong relationships with external and internal clients.
- Strong career aspirations in real estate.
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm for people and property.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge and experience of the Moonee Valley region.
- Willingness and commitment to continuous training and personal development.
- Track record of active team involvement.
You will also need a current Victorian Driver Licence, a reliable car, police check and an Agents Representative Certificate.
We take a genuine interest in our team and offer a superb work environment, team spirit and an attractive package.
If you wish to find out more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume along with an introductory letter.
We look forward to hearing from you!